Auckland Beach Day Muriwai
Duration: 6-7 hours
This exclusive Auckland private tour beginning with collection from your accommodation in
one of the latest luxury vehicle.
Enjoy in vehicle refreshments as we wander through the city to head of West Auckland.
Enjoy wine tasting in one of West Auckland premier vinery and savour some of Auckland’s freshest ingredients while sipping on an iconic New Zealand wine.
Set at the southern end of an unbroken stretch of 50 km’s of dark and silky sand – you will delight in how stunning Muriwai is!
Listen to the Gannets feeding their young as you linger on the beach.
Feel, breathe and taste the power of the Muriwai surf as you kick off your shoes and let your toes sink into the fine, black sand. Ample time to even have a swim if you like.
Return transfers back to your hotel.
• Price $395 per person for a private tour up to three. $350 per person for four passengers.
Children’s rates are available upon enquiry.
Why Tour With Us
Tasteful Tours New Zealand are a bespoke, premium experience provider to our International visitors.
- We are passionate about New Zealand and it’s very unique environment and pride ourselves on showcasing our country to people who want to have a lasting memory, to be
blown away by the taste, smell, touch, people and lifestyle of New Zealand!
- We have the love, knowledge, expertise and passion to bring the “real” New Zealand to our visitors.
- We know what you need to see at each given time what is ON in the country, and we pride
ourselves on listening to you and tailoring each experience for your best comfort and joy.
- We love our country and what it offers whilst treating it with respect, sensitivity and care.
- We support our local economy by showcasing local ingredients, wines and foods.
- We use luxury vehicles with the latest technology to reduce emissions
- We listen to our client to understand what their experience of New Zealand needs to be
- We are real New Zealand people with love and passion for our stunning country
- We want our client to own their experience and to make a lifelong memory of their time here