Mini Auckland Day Experience
Duration: 4 Hours
A perfect way to see Auckland!
Enjoy a morning or afternoon of mini experiences on one of our exclusive Auckland private tours, beginning with collection from your accommodation in one of the latest luxury vehicle. Enjoy in vehicle refreshments as we wander first around the city showing you some of Auckland’s iconic sights.
From a drive past the iconic Auckland Museum take a quick look into the Winter hothouse gardens, and breathe in the salty scent of the waives in one of our Eastern Beaches, before we step it out to north out of the city over the iconic Harbour Bridge and let the balm of Takapuna Beach soothe your travel weary mind toward the delightful little town of Orewa for a quick stop to stock up on New Zealand fashion or gourmet essentials.
Return transfers back to your hotel.
• Price $295 per person for a private tour up to three. $255 per person for four passengers.
Why Tour With Us
Tasteful Tours New Zealand are a bespoke, premium experience provider to our International visitors.
- We are passionate about New Zealand and it’s very unique environment and pride ourselves on showcasing our country to people who want to have a lasting memory, to be
blown away by the taste, smell, touch, people and lifestyle of New Zealand!
- We have the love, knowledge, expertise and passion to bring the “real” New Zealand to our visitors.
- We know what you need to see at each given time what is ON in the country, and we pride
ourselves on listening to you and tailoring each experience for your best comfort and joy.
- We love our country and what it offers whilst treating it with respect, sensitivity and care.
- We support our local economy by showcasing local ingredients, wines and foods.
- We use luxury vehicles with the latest technology to reduce emissions
- We listen to our client to understand what their experience of New Zealand needs to be
- We are real New Zealand people with love and passion for our stunning country
- We want our client to own their experience and to make a lifelong memory of their time here